719 Point Place provides Applied Behavior Analysis services for teens and adults diagnosed with ASD. Through state-of-the-art facilities and a continuum of services we strive to make available a lifestyle as well as research based and innovative learning methods that allow for the highest degree of independence and integration to an active lifestyle. 719 Point Place also offers home based ABA services for those not interested in center-based therapy.
719 Point Place offers a one of a kind InnovateU Academy, featuring a tiered curriculum tailored to our client’s specific needs and unique ability levels. Our day program services are designed for individuals with ASD and other developmental/neurological disorders. Here at 719 Point Place, we strongly believe that our clients’ personal growth, skill acquisition, and overall quality life will continue to increase in our challenging but fun environment.
Our InnovateU Academy focuses on goals that foster independence in various living arrangements, personal and work relationships, local community immersion, and work environments.
- 35-40 courses created for various levels of need.
- Based on each student’s amount of assistance required.
- Designed for students to master and learn new skills every semester.
- Allows for students to move through the curriculum at their own pace.
- Placement contingent upon which tier the student is placed.